This article about Wood Floor Stripper was posted on April 7, 2017 at 1:54 am. It is posted in the Floor category. Wood Floor Stripper is tagged with Wood Floor Stripper, Wood, Floor, Stripper..
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Stripperstrip•per (strip′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who strips.
- a thing that strips, as an appliance or machine for stripping.
- Also called ecdysiast, exotic dancer, stripteaser. a person who performs a striptease.
- a harvesting machine for stripping the seed heads from the stalks of grain.
- a machine used in harvesting cotton to strip the bolls from the plants.
- a chemical solution that removes varnish, paint, wax, etc., from a surface, as of furniture or flooring.
- any of several rollers covered with card clothing that operate in combination with the worker rollers and the cylinder in the carding of fibers.
- a worker who assembles and strips photographic negatives or positives for platemaking. Cf. strip 2 (def. 10).
This post of Wood Floor Stripper have 8 attachments , they are Katy Elliott, Refinishing Hardwood Floors By Stripping, There ., And If That Weren't Enough, During The Process Of Stripping Paint Off The Trim, The Stripper Managed To Loosen The Layers Of Wallpaper Around The Frame And ., Katy Elliott, Not For Use On Marble, Natural Stone Or Wood Floors, General Equipment Company Blog, How To Refinish Your Hardwood Floors Without Sanding. Following are the attachments:
The kitchen style in the form. Glass' use here is supposed to manage to handle the temperature. Glass sliding doors could be exposed to provide outdoors in to the place, while summer occurs. For there to be always a popular bond between your Wood Floor Stripper with new home, the same content being used by floors with the outside terrace.
Need to bring the atmosphere is cozy and cozy, the furniture has a soft white colour as his concluding. Storage that is much and modern equipment can also be beautiful home design enhances that one. Moreover with up-lighting to illuminate the room through the night.
If you like the atmosphere of the hot home as well as peaceful having a minor antique feel, then this Wood Floor Stripper with possibly a terrific alternative for you personally. To obtain this design you can make cheap kitchen cabinets an election which have pattern and utilize a wooden floor has a design. Applying pale colors dinner will be made by brown with touches of bright and timber hues in the home with your family may feel hotter.