The article of Victorian Fireplace Tile was uploaded on April 23, 2017 at 5:05 am. It is published in the Tile category. Victorian Fireplace Tile is tagged with Victorian Fireplace Tile, Victorian, Fireplace, Tile..
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Victorian Fireplace Tile have 9 images including Victorian Tiling Case Study From Palace Victorian. Fireplace ., Stovax Victorian Tiled Insert Fireplace With Poppy And Wheatsheaf 5-tile Sets. Also Shown: Georgian White Mantel., Stovax Victorian Tiled Fireplace Front With Symmetrical Floral Pattern Surround Tiles, Matt Black, Pinterest, Stovax Victorian Tiled Fireplace Front With Poppy And Wheatsheaf 5-tile Sets, Highlight Polished, 37 A Lot Of Pictures Fireplace Tiles : Vintage Fireplace Tiles. Vintage Fireplace Tiles. Art Deco,ideas,modern,victorian, Victorian Fireplace Tiles Hearth And Design Restoration, Stovax Victorian Tiled Fireplace Front With Plant And Urn 5-tile Sets, Matt Black, Bespoke Tiled Hearth & Fireplace To Create Orginal Victorian Look In Keeping With Property. Following are the attachments:
The Victorian Fireplace Tile can be a focal point inside the space were fantastic. You can protect it with hardwood, timber, material, or jewel depending on your kitchen and the look's style you need. One of these is the home Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made-of aluminum, stone and tile. The backsplash is made within the form of a broad reel that shields the wall and put in a lovely focus.
A broad number of colors, size and shapes in a single sort of porcelain make this product be versatile. Here are some options backsplash becomes your research. Jewel backsplash is very popular because it offers a unique sophistication and luxury to the home, particularly marble. The color could be even a overall that is different or white or dreary jewel. Rock may be dish or tiled if you prefer a smooth structure.
in your kitchen backsplash because of the damaging impact of the water against the wood's design, wood is rarely utilized for the material. Nevertheless, some contemporary kitchens remain using timber for decoration backsplash. Timber add a contemporary minimalist layout and temperature or just can provide a traditional feel to the kitchen.
Backsplash created stretching typically employs your kitchen collection, in selecting a Victorian Fireplace Tile for home. Supplies which are quickly cleaned generally be among the standards for components for the backsplash's collection. Materials commonly used are ceramics. Ceramic stays a very common option among people.