Accent Backsplash Tiles was uploaded at May 14, 2017 at 9:30 am. This image is published in the Tile category. Accent Backsplash Tiles is tagged with Accent Backsplash Tiles, Accent, Backsplash, Tiles..
Accentac•cent (n. ak′sent;v. ak′sent, ak sent′),USA pronunciation n.
- prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- degree of prominence of a syllable within a word and sometimes of a word within a phrase: primary accent; secondary accent.
- a mark indicating stress (as ′, ′, or ˈ, ˌ, or ′, ʺ), vowel quality (as French grave ˋ, acute ˊ, circumflex ˆ ), form (as French la "the'' versus là "there''), or pitch.
- any similar mark.
- regularly recurring stress.
- a mark indicating stress or some other distinction in pronunciation or value.
- a musical tone or pattern of pitch inherent in a particular language either as a feature essential to the identification of a vowel or a syllable or to the general acoustic character of the language. Cf. tone (def. 7).
- Often, accents.
- the unique speech patterns, inflections, choice of words, etc., that identify a particular individual: We recognized his accents immediately. She corrected me in her usual mild accents.
- the distinctive style or tone characteristic of an author, composer, etc.: the unmistakably Brahmsian accents of the sonata; She recognized the familiar accents of Robert Frost in the poem.
- a mode of pronunciation, as pitch or tone, emphasis pattern, or intonation, characteristic of or peculiar to the speech of a particular person, group, or locality: French accent; Southern accent.Cf. tone (def. 5).
- such a mode of pronunciation recognized as being of foreign origin: He still speaks with an accent.
- a stress or emphasis given to certain notes.
- a mark noting this.
- stress or emphasis regularly recurring as a feature of rhythm.
- a symbol used to distinguish similar quantities that differ in value, as in b′, b ʺ, b‴
(called b prime, b second or b double prime, b third or b triple prime, respectively).
- a symbol used to indicate a particular unit of measure, as feet (′) or inches (ʺ), minutes (′) or seconds (ʺ).
- a symbol used to indicate the order of a derivative of a function in calculus, as f′ (called f prime) is the first derivative of a function f.
- words or tones expressive of some emotion.
- accents, words;
speech: He spoke in accents bold.
- distinctive character or tone: an accent of whining complaint.
- special attention, stress, or emphasis: an accent on accuracy.
- a detail that is emphasized by contrasting with its surroundings: a room decorated in navy blue with two red vases as accents.
- a distinctive but subordinate pattern, motif, color, flavor, or the like: The salad dressing had an accent of garlic.
- to pronounce with prominence (a syllable within a word or a word within a phrase): to accent the first syllable of "into''; to accent the first word of "White House.''
- to mark with a written accent or accents.
- to give emphasis or prominence to;
Backsplashback•splash (bak′splash′),USA pronunciation n.
- paneling, as that attached to the back of a stovetop or to the wall behind a kitchen countertop, to protect against splashed liquids.
back1 + splash]
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
The blog post of Accent Backsplash Tiles have 10 attachments , they are Tile · White Subway Tile With Glass Accent Backsplash, Subway Tile Backsplash With Glass Tile Accent, Love My Kitchen Even More Now!, Glass Tile Backsplash | Tumbled Marble Backsplash With Multi-Colored Glass Accent Strip |, KitchenCRATE - Central Valley, Tiles Metal Tiles Accent Tiles Backsplash Tiles Insert Tiles Pictures, Subway Backsplash With Accents Photos, Fleur De Lis Kitchen Backsplash Idea, Tumbled Marble Backsplash With Multi-Colored Glass Accent Strip | Marbles, Kitchen Backsplash And Colored Glass, Subway+glass+tile+backsplash+design | . Limestone Subway Tile, Landmark Fruit Basket Medallion Kitchen Backsplash. Below are the pictures:
The current kitchen features a contemporary kitchen principle to have round the thin land on your own kitchen. This concept offers with regards to a modern home with modern furniture installment, so make your home seem simple to use and more modern. Contemporary kitchen layout today has become more popular among the people, once we understand.
A broad range is of modern kitchen design inspiration having a modern-style as you are able to replicate. Different modern home style is seen in several print advertising and net references. Also, you can also attempt some of these ideas to create a contemporary kitchen contemporary alluring.
Models are put on deal with crowded conditions region because the average current of every household have a contemporary household. The current kitchen is made to boost the kitchen's modern notion have a thin discipline. Who says having a Accent Backsplash Tiles that can not be became akitchen of your goals? It is correctly this obstacle includes a modest kitchen is really as distinctive that you can we've to be creative today, to display the present day kitchen modern-day like modern residences.